Flywheel helps you achieve the scalability, productivity, and data quality needed to meet your strategic R&D objectives. With unique strengths in medical imaging, the Flywheel platform offers a comprehensive research data management solution for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies, addressing curation, quality, analysis, machine learning workflow, and secure collaboration.
Flywheel’s Applications for Research Data Management in Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical R&D
- Manage multi-modal imaging and related non-imaging data
- Automate and scale image processing pipelines
- Customize and integrate easily to meet project specific requirements
- Streamline data curation and labeling
- Orchestrate image annotation and blind reader studies
- Automate ML workflow with comprehensive provenance
- Ensure data privacy and 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Simplify secure data collection from research partners and CROs
- Secure collaboration with academic, commercial, and CRO partners
Maximize the Value of Your R&D
Ingest and Curate Data at Scale
Rapidly ingest data from diverse sources including retrospective data from historical clinical trials, CROs, and real world data providers with automated pre-processing and classification.
Easily Find and Reuse Data
All metadata is automatically indexed and immediately available for search so you can select, prepare, and reuse data across your organization.
Ensure Audit Readiness and Regulatory Compliance
Manage data privacy and regulatory compliance with integrated de-identification, approval workflows, provenance and audit trails.
Your Strategic Partner for Life Sciences Research
Flywheel delivers a full range of research data management technology and professional services to help you execute your R&D strategy.