Flywheel helps researchers efficiently aggregate, curate, and manage imaging and related data from multiple sources. Our cloud-based solutions can accelerate your research and provide for secure, regulatory-compliant collaboration with tools to index, ingest, and curate data as well as automate processing and machine learning pipelines.
Flywheel Clinical Research Solutions
End-to-End Data Management to Improve Research Productivity and Secure Collaboration
- Streamlined Discovery of Patient Cohorts with PACS & EMR Integration
- Index and Search Metadata and Radiology Reports
- Quality Controls and Automated Pre-Processing and Pipelines
- Customization via APIs, Python, & Matlab
Maximize the Value of Clinical Data with a Scalable Machine Learning Solution
- Streamline Labeling, Classification, and Image Annotation
- Manage Blind Reader Studies
- Automate Processing and Training Workflows
- Deploy Models for Translational Testing
- Provenance to Support Regulatory Approvals
Streamline Data Collection, Processing, and Sharing for Clinical Trials
- Secure File Transfer and Verification
- De-Identification Workflow
- Research Workflow Automation
- HIPAA, GDPR, and IRB Compliant Data Management
- Connectivity with Preferred Imaging Workstations
Maximize the Value of Your Clinical Data
Streamline access to clinical imaging & related data
Aggregate data from multiple sources (PACS/VNA, EMR, radiology reports, digital pathology) and access a searchable web-based data and analytics environment for a comprehensive view of your patients.
Empower researchers with comprehensive data processing and analysis tools
Curate disparate data to consistent quality standards with automated labeling, classification, and image annotation workflows.
Reduce costs while ensuring privacy and security
Provide secure access and collaboration while ensuring IRB, HIPAA, and GDPR compliance with provenance, flagging, and audit trails.
Your Strategic Partner for Clinical Research
Flywheel delivers a full range of research data management technology and professional services to help with your clinical research and execute your R&D strategy.
“Flywheel allows us to extract maximum value out of the assets we already have by standardizing data pipelines across all research projects. We are able to much more quickly access and collaborate on data while feeling confident that everyone is working off a shared, secure dataset that is always current. Our researchers are able to work much more efficiently on artificial intelligence and collaborative research while spending less time managing data.”
Peter McCaffrey, MD
Director of Pathology Informatics and Laboratory Information Systems and Assistant Professor of Pathology at the University of Texas Medical Branch