Enterprise-Scale Imaging Data Science:
Sunday, November 27
11:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Online and in Chicago
RSVPs for the in-person event are now closed. Sign up to receive the on-demand link.
Healthcare institutions hold petabytes of data that can be leveraged to power innovation—if the right framework is in place. Join us for a panel discussion among experts in data science, governance, hardware, and software to learn how cutting-edge organizations are building smart data frameworks to meet researchers’ needs. Beginning at the first point of data capture, and continuing through to computation and collaboration steps, the right strategies can fuel data set creation, data use and reuse. But without these elements in place, researchers and institutions will struggle to efficiently take advantage of their data.
Our panelists will discuss:
- Common barriers to success in enterprise data science
- Generating the right data and metadata for research needs
- Governance strategies to help standardize data collection and use across an enterprise
- Informatics tools that facilitate machine learning and AI
- Treating institutional data as an asset, and realizing value from it
- Going beyond the enterprise to access and share data at a regional, national, or global scale
John Garrett, Ph.D.
Director of Informatics
University of Wisconsin Department of Radiology
Krishna Juluru, M.D.
Director of Radiology Informatics, Faculty Radiologist
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Global Lead, Healthcare Alliances
Dan Marcus, Ph.D.
Chief Scientific Officer